Hey there. Just like you, I care about the use of my personal information online, so it is only fair that I provide you with insight into the privacy practices employed here at PhillipHaumesserPhotography.com. Particular areas of the world now require different privacy disclosures, so please read the entire policy to make sure you understand our practices fully.
I. If You are Located In the EU
A. What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
1. Opt-In To Photography Secrets Course: Your first name and email address.
2. Purchase a product or service: You name, email address, billing information and payment source.
B. What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
1. Opt-In To Photography Secrets Course: To provide you access to the Photography Secrets Course and send you information on the course and other emails about photography and editing and to let you know when other photography based products are available.
2. Purchase a product or service: To process a purchase you make with us and to provide you access to the product/products and services you purchased as well as to send you information and updates on those products or services.
C. What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting me or opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
1. Opt-In To Email Course: We will ask for your consent first.
2. Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
“Legitimate interests” for processing your personal information exist where you submit the information with an expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact on you. If you disagree or have questions, please contact me at email@example.com and I will cease the processing of your data under this legal basis.
D. Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Email communication manager
- Website management services
These third parties have signed a contract with us in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
E. Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: We are informing you now with this policy.
- The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- The right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
- The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have this right with other sites.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
F. Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Although this is mentioned above, we want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact me at email@example.com with your request.
G. Do We Transfer Your Data To Third Countries?
No. We are located in the United States. Your data is collected and held here.
H. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints.
You can contact me at [email protected] with your request with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data. If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority such as the Data Protection Commissioner of Ireland.
Representative: Phillip Haumesser
21655 State Route Y
Mountain View, MO. 65548
II. For All Our Valued Friends Regardless of Location
B. Legal Disclosures of Personal Information.
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
C. DMCA Disclosures
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us.
D. Public Comments.
You may leave comments on forum posts. Please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online including family, friends, the media, investigators, and potential employers conducting background checks.
E. Third Party Websites.
We link to other sites, but please keep in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review the policies of any such sites before providing your personal information.
F. Sale of Business
Should we sell this site or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.
Phillip Haumesser Photography and certain 3rd-party applications enabled by Phillip Haumesser Photography use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
These cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, the preferred language of content, trigger for push notifications, Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with Phillip Haumesser Photography, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain Phillip Haumesser Photography services or notifications.